Extraordinary extended meeting of the Accreditation Council on the theme: "Accreditation: the global public interest support tool," dedicated to the World Accreditation Day This year, 9 June - World Accreditation Day, celebrated by the international community under the motto "Accreditation: the global public interest support tool."
Public interest - the interest of the community or is a representative of this community related to its provision of well-being, stability, security and sustainable development.
The government is the body that functions in society to formulate and protect the public interest. In turn, non-governmental organizations engaged in the protection of the public interest through legal instruments by participating in the discussion of legislation, public policy in various areas of public interest, in the monitoring and other studies needed to implement the optimal reform.
At the same time, the use of standardized methods and the use of accredited conformity assessment services provided by public authorities or non-governmental organizations, contributes to a more accurate achievement of the objectives aimed at protecting the public interest.
Having heard and discussed by participants of the extraordinary extended meeting of the Accreditation Council of National Center for accreditation need to take the following actions:
- To conclude a memorandum of cooperation with the Ministry of Investment and Development, as well as with the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan concerning the establishment of the pre-shipment inspection bodies, certification of organic and "Halal" products;
- To conclude a memorandum of cooperation with the Ministry of Investment and Development, and the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan on issues of accreditation of independent organizations performing verification, validation and confirmation of the report on the greenhouse gas inventory;
- In order to meet the challenges of the introduction in Kazakhstan of a number of OECD principles and standards in the conduct of non-clinical testing, to conclude a memorandum of cooperation with the Ministry of Investment and Development, and Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the implementation of the principles of Good Laboratory Practice GLP;
- To intensify cooperation with the Ministry of Investment and Development, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan on issues of access to participation in tenders for the enterprises implement and maintain a management system, and that focus on process improvement in enterprises and institutions;
- In order to avoid the risk of an injury to life, human health, the environment, including flora and fauna, to intensify cooperation with the Investment and Development Ministries (CTRM), finance (CGD) and the national economy (KZPP) of the Republic of Kazakhstan to prevent the circulation in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of products not meeting the requirements of technical regulations;
- Continue the work on informing authorities and the public of the need for compliance with international accreditation standards.
Carry out work in the field of Smart City of standards in the following areas:
1) Intelligent Transport System (ITS), which optimizes traffic by displaying the traffic situation on street information panels and smartphone users;
2) Geographic Information System (GIS), which acts as a general "geographical substrate";
3) Electronic Police (ePolice) - GIS map instantly displays the location of the caller, and operational measures are being taken;
4) The security subsystem (Safe City), which is based on the interaction with the e-police service and involves all the other emergency services (ambulance, fire, gas industry and power engineering, etc.).;
5) E-learning (eEducation) - any student can "attend" lectures without leaving home;
6) E-health (eHealth) - the foundation of the system is a unified electronic database of patients residents.